- We believe the Holy Bible is the word of God and was written by divinely inspired men and is the truth without mixture of error.
- (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in the unity of the Godhead and the three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that man was created by a special act of God.
- (Genesis 1:26-30)
- We believe by one man’s disobedience, all were made sinners.
- (Romans 5:19)
- We believe that salvation of sinners is holy by the grace of God.
- (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe salvation in its broadest sense includes regeneration, sanctification and glorification.
- (John 1:11-14)
- We believe that election is the gracious purpose of God to regenerate, sanctify and glorify sinners. (1
- Peter 1:2-5)
- We believe that a New Testament Church is a local autonomous body of baptized believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- (Matthew 16:15-19)
- We believe that the baptism, by immersion of a believer, and the baptized believer’s partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine are the two church ordinances.
- (Matthew 3:13-17; 1 Corinthians 11:24-26)
- We believe that the first day of the week is the Lord’s Day – the Christian’s Sabbath.
- (Exodus 20:8-11)
- We believe that the Kingdom is the realm of salvation into which we enter by trustful childlike commitment to Jesus Christ.
- (Matthew 25:31-46)
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to earth personally and judge all men. The unrighteous to be consigned into Hell, the righteous to Heaven.
- (Revelation 20:11; 22:13)
- We believe that we must make disciples of all nations.
- (Matthew 28:18-20)
- We believe that an adequate system of Christian school is necessary to a complete spiritual program for people.
- (2 Timothy 2:15)
- We believe that we are obligated to serve God with our time, talents and material possessions.
- (Malachi 3:8-12)
- We believe that we must voluntarily cooperate with sister churches to carry out the missionary, educational and benevolent ministries
- (Galatians 1:6-10)
I would personally like to thank you for visiting our online ministry. It is an honor to serve as the pastor of this wonderful faith family;Read more
Sand Hill Baptist Church began in 1907 as a Methodist Sunday School. Three men belonging to the Old Union Methodist Church are credited for…Read more
We believe the Holy Bible is the word of God and was written by divinely inspired men and is the truth without mixture of error.Read more
We have Sunday morning and evening Worship as well as evening Worship on Wednesdays. Click on the read more button below to see times.Read more